Sunday, December 16, 2007

Look at the Baby

This is me in Missouri at Thanksgiving, looking every more like Joan Cusack. It was just Mike and I for that trip. Below is a more current picture. It is the profile of Righty. We can't see lefty's face because of the way she is turned.

As you can see, full lips are an inheritance from both sides of the deal. The NP noted that these babies were not small. They are skinny, but they are long, hence the pain in my ribs. Lefty's head is lower, so she will probably be born first. She seems to have a bit more of an aggressive--or at least active--personality



3 comments:

Maryanne said...

lefty after my own heart. I think I love he the most;) Ryleigh dressed herself for the picture. But your right We are polar opposite of the north -get it- Polar oppisite.

Kim and family said...

Sometimes I look at Bette Midler and she reminds me of you.

Janika said...

I used to get the Bette Midler comparison a lot in my late high school years. What is truly frightening, is how much I remind myself of my mom these days. The nose and the forehead are unmistakable Randa.