Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Outdoor Use Only


I learned that cell phone pictures are best in bright daylight. This weekend we celebrated Emylie's birthday. I got a couple of lousy pictures with my cell phone. I have posted one just to prove it really happened and to demonstrate the quality of low-light, low resolution images, or lack thereof.

We did not have an all-out, invite-your-friends-over party, but we did invite a couple--Jeff and Mikki Tulley-- who have a little girl that Lexi and Emylie adore. The couple was in Mike's old ward. They taught Emylie and Lexi's class. Emylie visited twice, so she was familiar with them. They moved into our new ward about the same time we did. Everyone had a great time. Well, better not get past two paragraphs, I might loose someone, but perhaps pictures will add interest. Janika Out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What did she want? What did she get? She may want to know someday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Maryanne said...

Just wanted to leave a comment so I did.