Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Job

I started a new job today. 3 hours of orientation and training videos. Where? Oh Bed Bath and Beyond. It should be a great place to work. They are into participative management and have a good corporate culture. (These are things I have learned to value in my college classes--I am studying business management.) I have to wait 14 days for the employee discount of 20% which is a bummer because we really want a comforter now. I have it picked out. It will be a jaquard. I won't really start work, though until I have returned from my trip because of how the training schedule works. It should be fun. I am looking forward to it.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Congrats!!!

Kim and family said...

That's a great discount! I really like the store. I would be in a heap of trouble working in a store like that. The store would quickly get it's paycheck back. Hope it's more fun than work for you!

Maryanne said...

So were is the blog about fried turkey?