Monday, November 13, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like....


I opened the blinds and turned on all the lights and got a slightly better picture with my cell phone so I could show you what I did this last weekend.

The upcoming weekend we will be going on our first family road trip. We are going to Missouri for Thanksgiving with Mike's parents. This is the reason we had to have the 8 passenger van. Because I like having my decorations up at Thanksgiving, (since I am not married to a man who insists that Christmas does not start until after his birthday on December 7th) and I will not be here next weekend, and I had a blast at RS Super Saturday and immediately wanted to implement my inspiration, I did it over the weekend.

4 comments:

Maryanne said...

Road Trip. I don't see why I'm not reason for the season. What a tree. I can smell it from here. I'm pretending that I can But I think that you have to play pretend too, and you live there.

Kim and family said...

I can't believe it's November, I can't believe Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is all over the stores. Summer just got over. I can't keep up. Have a nice trip!

The Woodward Family said...

Hey-it looks great! What did you make at RS? My tree goes up next Saturday...I'm with Kim, though! It was just July...what happened to August, September, and October, and now November for that matter?

Janika said...

We'll get to you soon, MaryAnne. My super saturday project was Christmas cards and some really simple trivet/coasters made with tile and backed with cork. I did not sign up for all the complex projects.