Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bubble Bath

A couple of days ago--maybe even yesterday, Andrew asked me when the babies were going to have their first bubble bath. They are in the tub now (Bathroom door is 5 feet away from me) and they managed to open a bottle of shampoo in their water, so they are having their first bubble bath. I don't do bubble baths for little girls generally, so they treated themselves to something wonderful and I am letting them enjoy it. It makes me feel better about the waste of a 1/2 bottle of Loreal Kids shampoo.

Over the weekend Mike was in Missouri again, so I took the opportunity to paint the babies' bedroom and two garage sale toddler beds. I only have one of the beds put together because I cannot find where I put the hardware for the other--exceptionally frustrating. So one is sleeping on the crib mattress on the floor. They are having a great time in their new bedroom, but they are not napping as well. 2 out of 3 days they have slept, though so they will continue to adjust and nap.

I have to do my homework and make 5 costumes today and get ready for a major Halloween party, but I thought I would share.

No comments: