Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A Job!

All the paperwork is signed, so Mike officially has a job. He spent Tuesday and Wednesday in Tyler (The lovely city in which we met 3 years ago this month) to do a network installation for the electric company's division there. He spent the night there last night because it was cheaper for the company to pay for a hotel than for gas 2 times. The babies are crying at my legs and trying to turn off my computer, even though I have spent more time playing with them and giving them attention than I have all week. It is 15 minutes till bedtime. They are bathed and ready. Once they are down it will be time for my American Idol results show, though I only saw Danny's performance last night, so I really don't know who to vote most likely to go home.

Alright, now I am typing with both of them in my lap and the screaming has not stopped. That means we flex on the 10 minutes till bedtime. It starts now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Congrats you guys!
In protest to word verifications in post comments I am starting something new. I will from this point forward post the word verification in the body of my commment. HA! Take THAT comment verification!!
This comment verification word is: doled

Kim and family said...

Yay for work!! I hope things work out. Lee Joe is in Seattle right now because that is the best work option he has found around here. Of course that is not here :(

Arizona Arnolds said...

Good for You! Mom told me and we are so happy for your family.

Next post tell me what you are thinking about Idol this year! I know you wanted more dancing last year. So are you thrilled with Adam?