Monday, July 13, 2009

Scott and Arren

I finally got my camera loaded into the computer, so I have added a few pictures to posts you may have already read. Here are a few more in context.

Scott and Arren came for a visit from the other side of the world (Washington State). We went to visit Cash and Tara on the other side of the Metro and got a group shot. Mike is not in it because he was at work and I am not in it because I took the picture.

Tara had just gotten back from her first day of work after a medical leave, so she was really tired, but we had a wonderful time talking to them and they were very tolerant of the babies exploring the apartment living room. Jayden was the worst. Ha ha.

The next day, Arren and I went on a walk to the park with the babies. When we got home we realized Anastasia had thrown her shoe out of the stroller somewhere along the way. I left to retrace our steps and find the thing. It was hot and I'd had enough of walking so I took the van. Before I left, I sprained my ankle really badly, but Arren didn't know until I came back with the shoe and couldn't quite walk.

No comments: