Wednesday, April 22, 2009

But Hopeful

My brother-in-law is showing responsiveness and has been given tons of love and attention by family and local church members. Progress was most noticeable after a recent fast. Mike's relief is visible. I can see the burden lift from him. We are still tense, but not depressed.

I am taking Cultural Anthropology right now. I like it, but mostly I like being intellectually engaged. It is almost 10 AM and I have not heard the babies. I am sure they woke up this morning, but fell back asleep. They walk all over the place now. Their vocabulary is increasing. They are good at "bunny" and "bird" because that is what they always see out the kitchen window as they eat. Which is also why I have not planted a garden this year like I intended to. We have 3 bunnies that spend a lot of time in our yard. They would eat my garden all up, and I couldn't make a fence for it this year.

Time to check on the babies and eat breakfast.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

Just wanted to let you know I was here. And we have been sending lots of prayers your way. Good luck on the school work.