Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkeyless Trip

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mike's parents and all of our kids at our house one week early. The "real" Thanksgiving day we spent travelling to Craig and Consie's house in Missouri, not expecting anyone to be there, but Mike's dad was for that day. It was just the babies and I with Mike so we could hang out there while he and his brother Matt went hunting, which they did on Saturday. Mike did a little bit on Friday as well. They did not see a single deer all weekend.

We drove home on Saturday night because we decided after Thursdays day trip with the babies that we would only go nighttime with them from now on. We left at 8 last night and got home at 6 this morning, napped for a couple of hours and got ready for our 1:00 church meetings in our newly remodeled/added on to building.

I just got back from driving another two hours to pick up the kids who have been with their dad all week. I should not have even turned on the computer because I am falling asleep at the keyboard. Mike has already been asleep for 2 hours. But I just wanted to post a picture from the iPhone to see if I liked the picture quality of it on my blog. The one Mike sent me from his iPhone is a horse at his parents house which we might buy. I just tried to post it, but it saved as a zipped file and blogger can't upload it. IPhone picture to blog transfer strike ONE!

(Mike wants me to have an iPhone, but I am a little anti-apple and a lot anti -trend, -spend, and -technology is my friend.)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I've just gotta say... as one who used to be (as in, as little as one year ago) very anti-smart phone... get an iPhone. It will change your life! My husband got one about this time last year, and it quickly hypnotized me into believing I couldn't live without one of my own. Fast forward to April, when I got my own iPhone for my birthday, and I can't say enough good things about it. Rocks my world, I tell ya! And please note, it's the only Apple device I've owned since my Apple 2e that I got for Christmas when I was about 11. Oh, except for my Nano... but whatever. Give in to it... get an iPhone!