Monday, June 19, 2006

Married


Hi, It's Devanie
Since Janika is on her Honeymoon I thought I'd chime in and mention. . .

JANIKA GOT MARRIED!

June 17, 2006

She now has 6 kids

Isaac
Emylie
Claire
Andrew
Michael (Mikey)
Alexandra (Lexie)

So for those of you counting, that makes 20 Nieces and Nephews (unless Thomas has fatherd a child we don not know about ;)

Grandma and Grandpa Lay were happy to report:

The kids get along well and Emylie and Lexie look alike. So they "fit in" just fine. It was a nice simple wedding and they got to meet his parents.

Oh and she is now a SKEMBO ( No I didn't say bimbo) but they do rhyme.

well, I'll make and end to my speaking

and let her fill in the blanks!
_______ _______________ - ___________________ ____________ _______ ______
Congratulations family!

We wish you and Mike the best. Cheers to you and "I feel Happy" for you. =)

Now, we all just hope he's a least a little like Nathan.

2 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

Devanie-thank you for the update since Janika never updates her blog herself!! ;) Are her and her new family in the Reno area? She mentioned she might be up this way about now...

Congrats Janika! You must be so happy! 3 more kids than me now! Sorry, I won't be catching up!

Unknown said...

We never really know what her plans are. I'm going to be in Nevada July 13 to Aug 14. I was hoping to see her out there sometime, but with the marrige and all I have no idea what her plans are now.