Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day Two

Still at sea on day two. Rough waters. Oi! I think I had cradle flashbacks as I slept with as much as the boat was rockin'. I felt a little queasy after I got my first liter of Supergreens down, with all the fluid that was sloshing in my belly. Time sunning on the Lido deck nearly settled it.

At 1:00 there were no volunteers in the sign up bucket for the Fear Factor challenge. Theresa put her name in and submitted mine as well. Julie was the social host who moderated the game that day. She encouraged me to keep my name in because there was nothing really bad that we had to eat. AND I BELIEVED HER!

The first challenge was getting the four people on our team across the stage without touching it, using only two exercise mats. We aced it and beat the other team. We also aced getting ping-pong balls across the stage between our knees. We lost it though in the balloon-pop because my balloon wouldn't blow up big enough to pop. I lost it personally when we had to chug down a mixture of coffee, ketchup, mustard, tabasco sauce, and various seasonings. There was more than volunteer names in the bucket all of a sudden.

That evening, Karoke began at 6:00 so I enjoyed being one of the only 3 people who wanted to sing, and I got my voice thoroughly warmed up for the 11:00 auditions that night for the Legends concert, which consists of 10 passengers doing various celebrity impersonations. I got one of the parts. Stay tuned to find out who I became on the last day of the cruise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That concoctions sounds like something we made the Mark Twain girlsfriends drink on a "DARE"